05. F.A.Q. Oct 29, 2013 2:06:54 GMT -5
Post by WOLF on Oct 29, 2013 2:06:54 GMT -5
01. Is BMC looking for staff?
At the current time we are not. We will post up some auditions when we need more help.
02. Can Urakata be a master?
Though this was mentioned in the races, no they can not. No one can be a master unless they are human.
03. Can I put my purchased full shift on my current character?
The staff would prefer you make a new character to use the full shift ability on. However, with staff permission your character may get the full shift applied to your current character if they go through a traumatizing event in character. this can be used as a way for your character to get full shift when they didn't have it before. the thread must be monitored by staff
04. Can I put my purchased odd trait on my current character?
No. Unlike full shift there is no way to put the trait on a current character because they cant start with one thing and change to another suddenly. Sorry about that.
05. Can there be hybrid Urakata?
No, Urakata can only be one breed of animal. They can not be mixed but you don't have to be specific unless you want to. Mythical Urakata have to be made only with the permission of the admin (WOLF)
06. Once all the canons are taken will the new ones be opened up for members?
Perhaps, at this time the canons need to all be taken before any new ones can be thought out. At this point I just can't say if there will be more.
07. Is there a character limit?
Actually, yes there is! On BMC you start off with 5 free character slots. After you have used those 5 you have to purchase extra slots via the shop. Just make sure to sign into all their accounts every day.
08. Will there be a base for the Shinkansen?
Oh you can count on it. It is hidden however from all other members except those with a shinkansen account. So, lets keep their base and threads a secret shall we~
09. What happens if my partner (master/slave) goes inactive?
We hope this doesn't happen but lets face it sometimes it does. If this happens you are free to request a new partner but your character will be put back in the auction house (if a slave) or is free to go purchase a new slave.
10. Can a master have more than one slave?
Yes, they can! Right now a master can have up to two slaves. This includes the shinkansen. They may have their police urakata and one pet/slave urakata.
11. Does this site have activity checks?
Of course we do silly. The site will have an activity check every other month. We may postpone or have these checks sooner depending on activity. So, post and have fun and no activity checks will appear okay?
12. Slaves cost yen, how do I pay for one with a new character?
Great question~ Masters (shinkansen included) are given 1,000 yen once their character is made. You will also receive 50 yen for each ic post you make.
13. How do I add an mp3 to my mini proile?
We are glad you asked. Here are a few simple steps:
1. Pick out a song from mp3 skull. Make sure the one you select works and is the right song, download the song via the instructions.
2. After you download go to kiwi6. select sign in, use the email email@example.com and for password breakmychains. select log in. once logged in select upload on the left panel. select browse and select the download you did earlier from mp3 skull. once selected click start download, once its finished click the link to the right. Select the second link and copy it.
3. Paste link in the mp3 section in your mini profile.
4. MP3 should work!
14. How long do urakata live for?
Urakata live for 120 years in today's world. Before they were enslaved they could live over 300 years. this means you cannot have a character nearing their hundreds that still appears in their teen years. in comparison to humans, urakata would age at a rate of one and a half years (compared to a human's one year). we are allowing you an extended range of ten years in appearance wise. meaning, your character can look around ten years younger or older than your fc, but there cannot be a drastic gap.15. What do you do to get you noticed and be recruited into the Shinkansen? Is there any special training to get recruited? How long is the typical training and stuff?
Shinkansen are personally picked by the head. they must all have no regards for urakata. They must be able to kill without a second notice and they must have some kind of history as to why they would be picked. Either family or some kind of ability or past with hatred of urakata to be taken in.
16. For Urakata partners, how are they chosen? Is there a special procedure or something?
they are chosen as children and go through a special training where they know nothing of the outside world other than shinkansen. They are basically trained from childhood to obey their master completely and are loyal to no one else. Normally dog type urakata are used for shinkansen for tracking purposes.
17. What about bestiality?
no. just no. our site does not have bestiality of any sort. your parents are not allowed to "mate" with real animals. The urakata are a special breed that were "created" the way they are not from having that kind of thing with an animal. You are free to have urakata tsx human and urakata x urakata pairs though. Just know being with a urakata as a human si severely looked down upon.